Imagine yourself working in the office with unclean, dusty, and stagnant air? The thought of it makes you feel suffocated already. Imagine an employee who is already suffering from an underlying health concern like asthma, allergies, or another respiratory ailment? Well, people today hardly often think about the air they breathe. But air can contain odors and dust, invisible allergens, and other microscopic particulates you don’t want to inhale, especially when you’re already having health issues.
Similarly, various businesses often complain about impure air quality due to manufacturing processes, airborne chemicals, storage conditions, etc. These problems affect workers, customers, and guests and ultimately impact your business’s productivity. We at LakeAir, believe you may need a clean, sterile environment, primarily if you work in a medical or health care facility.
So, if you’re a business owner and looking for commercial UV air purifiers that will safeguard your employees from allergens, mold, dust, and bacteria, then your search has landed you in the right place.
Good air quality is a priority for businesses, restaurants, homes, and healthcare. At LakeAir, our Air purifiers get the job done- be it indoors or outdoors; our products are capable of removing the smallest particles from the air.
Our products are easy to use and can be retrofitted with modern accessories like remote controls and particle sensors without compromising the air purifier’s longevity.
Here are seven things you need to know about commercial air purifiers.
- Air purifiers are the best at cleaning air indoors. It can help maintain a healthy environment by removing pollen, dust, pet dander, mold spores, and other airborne pollutants. Similarly, if you have allergies, you can choose an air purifier that includes HEPA filters to remove indoor allergens.
- Air purifiers come in various sizes and capacities. You must seek professional help to calculate and decide which air purifier will suit your needs best. LakeAir commercial units can purify air within an area of 50’x50′. Similarly, the unit can be mounted to the ceiling, on the wall, or a cart. LakeAir has an air purification solution for your business, irrespective of the size.
- An air purifier with HEPA- The term means; High-Efficiency Particulate Arrestance filter. It forces air through a mesh to trap particulate matter, dust, pollen, and dander. LakeAir LA2-RC1-HUV provides commercial protection from covid-19. It uses a True HEPA/UVGI/Activated carbon filtration, can be hung, wall-mounted, or cart-mounted.
- An air purifier with TSS Technology- Thermodynamic Sterilizing System uses superheated air to destroy microorganisms. In this process, neither the unit nor the air becomes heated.
- A commercial air purifier with Carbon technology- These units house a carbon module that attracts chemicals, gasses, organic compounds, and other harmful contaminants that bond to the carbon. This requires the module to be replaced frequently, depending on usage for the unit to perform best. LakeAir LA2000-S commercial air purifier consists of an activated carbon filter for odors and VOCs. It removes pollutants from industrial locations for safe air on the job.
- IONS- Air purifiers using this technology release positively and negatively charged IONS into the air. Water molecules bring to these IONS and spread through the area to attach to airborne particles and molecules.
- Commercial air cleaners are versatile products having many uses. Our air purifiers are made in the USA and designed to work in the toughest of conditions. Commercial air purifiers are economical and highly efficient. The media used, such as HEPA, is disposable. Similarly, replacement filters are very reasonably priced.
Many different commercial air purifiers are readily available in supermalls that target other air quality issues and rely on different filtration methods. Look online or read commercial air purifier reviews as research. But before you buy one, learn more about the options available to improve air quality in office spaces only at LakeAir.
The best part is that our products are manufactured using green manufacturing technology. Above 95% of parts are made using recycled materials. Also, we ensure that our experts are highly trained and professional at their job.
You may have specific artistic requirements based on whether you need an air purifier for your business where customers/employees visit. Yet again, a skilled and reputed trader can help you find the right unit for your air purifying needs.