Maxum 275 CFM air purifier for your home
The Maxum Electronic Air Cleaner removes 97% of the airborne particles as small as .1 microns and traps them in its powerful filtering system. It cleans indoor air throughout your home and office, using less energy than a 125 watt light bulb. The Maxum model comes with an electronic filter that can be cleaned. This unit has a replaceable activated carbon filter and is available in brushed aluminum, black, wood grain or white. The Maxum can be bought on our site or from one of our re-selling partners. Many of our customers use the Maxum electrostatic as their home smoke eater of choice
Benefits and Applications
The Maxum Electronic air cleaner purifies the air in your home to relieve the symptoms of allergy and asthma suffers. The Maxum is a mold killing machine. Smoke is destroyed by the Maxum’s 3 filter design. You will breathe easier when you have the Maxum protection. The Maxum will make your home a refuge from air pollution and airborne irritants.
the Maxum removes:
- dust pollen pet dander pesticides ragweed
- mold bacteria smoke formaldehyde acetone
- viruses dust mites pet hair radon off-gassing
- And many many more indoor pollutants that pose a threat to the air we breathe at home
Built to Last
The Maxum is an industrial-strength air purifier that works great in the home or office. The Maxum is made from an 18 gauge steel body. This super tough frame is covered by a 20 gauge vinyl coated steel shell. This tough material is the same used by many leading appliance manufactures. The Maxum Electrostatic Home Air purifier has the best warranty in the industry. The power supply and electronic cells are guaranteed to provide 7 years of worry-free operation. The Maxum has been in production for nearly 30 years and many of them are still running today. You can be assured that service, parts, and accessories will be available for many years to come.
Free for Schools (currently suspended due to COVID 19)
RK Ventures Inc., the manufacturer of LakeAir Air Purifying Systems, is proud to announce a new program to allow schools to examine the benefits of improved indoor air quality. We will install a LakeAir Maxum Electrostatic Air purifier in one classroom of any school wishing to participate in a 90 day free no obligation trial. This program has been pilot tested with amazing results. According to participants, school absenteeism was greatly reduced and the teaching and
learning environment was enhanced. The classrooms smell cleaner and both teachers and students found the classroom a nicer place to be.
Maxum Electrostatic Air Purifier, Perfect for the home, school or office
How it Works
- Dirty air is drawn into the Maxum.
- Air particles pass through to the ionizing section of the electrostatic filter cell. Here they receive a positive electrical charge. The positively charged particles continue through to the negatively charged collecting section. The positively charged dirty air particles stick to plates in the collecting section like metal filings stick to a magnet. The pollutants are held on the collecting section until they are washed away during the cleaning process.
- The cleaned air passes through an odor-absorbing activated carbon after filter. Activated carbon absorbs odors, gasses, and harmful VOCs.
- The quiet circular fan pushes the clean air back into the room.
- capacity 210-275 CFM
- unit size 13 x 17 x 13.25″
- unit weight 24 lb.
- sound level 44-51 dB (A)
- particle removal: 97% of airborne particles as small as 0.1 microns
- Power 120v, AC/60Hz/.85 amps -or-
- 230v, AC/50/60 Hz/.30 amps
- shipping weight 29 lb.
- activated carbon filter
- washable permanent electronic filter cell
- 7 Year Limited Warranty
- available in black, white, and woodgrain
- Does not meet California air cleaner regulation requirements: cannot be shipped to California
Cleaning your Electrostatic Filter is a Breeze
The electrostatic filter collects all of the airborne particles in your home or office. Your Maxum Electrostatic Air Purifier will perform best with a clean filter. Just how often you need to clean it depends largely on the environment it is in. In most cases washing the filter every 3-4 months works.
You should never allow your filter to get as dirty as the one shown above. You should inspect your filter every couple of months to be sure it is free of heavy deposits. If your filter requires cleaning you can follow the steps shown in our Cell Cleaning Video.