[maxbutton id=”1″ ]
Commonly referred to as “whole house air purifier”, our in-duct units are ideal for residential forced air systems. Models LAD1814 and LAD-2214 are designed to complement both newer high efficiency systems as well as existing equipment. The LAD mounts easily in a variety of systems. The LAD1814 operates on less power than a 60 watt light bulb. It provides protection for costly equipment and, more importantly, your breathing air. The LAD electrostatic whole house air purifier features a free flow low pressure drop design. This design means less airflow reduction than most media filters. Not only is there less pressure drop it also does a better job at cleaning the air in your home. The LAD1814 helps eliminate hot and cols cold spots through out your home. The rugged construction of LAD models, like the entire LakeAir line, assures you of peak performance year after year. This model is airflow switch equipped. The air flow switch ensures your purifier operates only when your furnace or air conditioner are running. You can purchase this unit from our website or one of our re-sellers.
- capacity 400- 1400 cfm
- unit size 21.5″ x 6.75″ x16.75″
- duct opening (inlet and outlet) 18″ x 14.5″
- power pack dimensions 8.25″ x 5.5″ x 3.25″
- unit weight 28 lbs.
- particle removal: 97% of airborne particles as small as .01 microns
- system cfm 600/1000/1400
- cooling tons 1.5 / 2.5 / 3.5
- BTU x 1000 60 /100 /140
- shipping weight 36 lbs.
- activated carbon after filter
- washable permanent electronic filter cell
- 7 Year Limited Warranty
- Does not meet California air cleaner regulation requirements: cannot be shipped to California
There are no reviews yet.