LAFC-RC1 HEPA Flush Ceiling Mount Air Purifier
The Model LAFC-RC1 ceiling HEPA air purifier combines beauty and convenience. It mounts flush to the ceiling with the efficiency and quiet operation. The LAFC has qualities normally found in pass-through style units. The ceiling HEPA air purifier has a mini pleat True HEPA filter. The filter removes 99.97% of particles as small as .3 microns. The LAFC-RC1 HEPA delivers up to 500 CFM of clean air. Your breathing environment is more healthy. This unit features variable speed control that allows you the ability to set air purification background noise at the perfect level. All LAFC models have an aluminum pre-filter and an activated charcoal filter. This model has easy access to internal components for cleaning and maintenance through a hinged panel.
The LAFC flush mounting system allows it to provide super clean air while perfectly blending into the room’s décor. The HEPA Filter has an integrated activated charcoal filter that removes harmful VOCs and unwanted odors. To continue odor removal we also include a replaceable L-Super Carbon filter (part# 499039) at no extra cost. For more odor control All of these great features make it your first choice for beauty and quiet, efficient operation. These units work great in restaurants, lounges, conference or computer rooms – wherever you would like to breathe clean, fresh air!
Why is HEPA so Good?
- HEPA filters don’t have to be washed, they change out quickly
- HEPA Filters captures 99.97% of all indoor pollutants
- HEPA Filters produce no Ozone
How Air Filters Trap Smoke.
Filters work in an air purifier in 3 ways. These methods of trapping dirt particles are called mechanical methods. The first method is impaction. When dust tries to go through the tight weave of a filter it is trapped. The second method is interception: When a dirt particles gets close enough to a filter fiber it is caught and trapped. The third mechanical method is diffusion.. In a filter, diffusion causes the smaller particle to move out of the main air stream. The small particle matter moves slower. Then, it is trapped by the first two methods.
Only a little room gives A Lot of Clean
LakeAir units cost just pennies to run. LakeAir also reduces heating and air conditioning costs. this is accomplished by eliminating the need to exhaust contaminated air and reconditioning the replacement air. All LAFC units can be installed within a 2′ x 4′ area of an acoustical panel drop ceiling. It fits in easily in most ceilings being it only requires 11 inches of head room. This unit can be purchased on our website or from one of our many selling partners.
5 great reasons to buy LakeAir LAFC-RC1-HEPA
- Made in the USA ~ LakeAir products are wholly made in our plant in Racine WI
- All Steel Construction ~ The LAFC-RC1-HEPA is made from all steel the only plastic is in the electrical components
- Green Manufacturing ~ LakeAir Products are made from mostly recycled products and is 98% recyclable.
- Long Lasting ~ We offer a 7 year limited warranty. The LAFC-RC1-HEPA is designed to last 20 years or more.
- Easy to Repair ~ We use universal wiring blocks and simple switches. The unit can be easily repaired on site.
- capacity 200-500 CFM
- unit size 47.75 x 23.75 x 11″
- unit weight 92 lb.
- sound level 43-65 dB (A) @ 15′
- particle removal: 99.7% of airborne particles as small as .3 micron
- Power 120v, AC/60Hz/1.4 amps
- shipping weight 104 lb.
- replaceable HEPA filter with integrated carbon
- 500 gram replaceable activated carbon filter (part# 499039)
- 7 Year Limited Warranty
The LAFC-RC2-M15 should be installed by individuals who are competent in general construction practices. Hooking the unit up to the building power has been greatly simplified with addition of the remote speed control wiring kit.
For a quick look at how this unit can be easily wired please visit the Potentiometer Wiring Instructions Page.
Do you have more questions?
Purchasing a commercial air purifier is a big purchase. If you are unsure about what unit is best for you or your particular use please contact us. We offer several ways to contact our support staff. You can call customer service at 800-558-9436. If you would like text support we receive text messages at 862-319-119. You can always email us at [email protected]. Need help now? use our convenient website chat option located at the bottom left of every webpage.